Is your blog about losing weight, health or exercising?
My free Body Mass Index calculator widget is the perfect fit for your blog’s sidebar to attract an even bigger audience of recurring visitors.
Here’s a screenshot of the BMI widget installed into the popular K2 theme’s sidebar:
Just enter your body height and body weight, and get an immediate readout of your current BMI.
- WordPress 2.3 or better
- A widget-enabled WordPress theme
- Download your free copy of the BMI-Widget from here.
- Extract the downloaded file
wet_bmicalc.zipinto the folder
/wp-content/plugins/on your blog’s webspace.
- Active the “Body Mass Index” plugin in your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the dashboard’s “Design” page and add the widget to your sidebar.
Promised: The BMI widget won’t collect any personal information – it doesn’t even transfer anything to your webhost, so your visitors privacy is perfectly protected.